What the celebs say...

07/09/2009

Endless numbers of celebrities are embracing the power of Dermalogica worldwide.

It is a firm favourite amongst many A List celebrities including Victoria Beckham who describes her favourite product Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque as her "ambulance in a tube".

Aussie singer and X Factor judge Danni Minogue says "my skin couldn't cope without a monthly Dermalogica facial.. I never break out if I go for the Face Mapping facial. To maintain it I use Demalogica Special Cleansing Gel".

Courtney Cox Arquette says "I use the Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster every day. I use it alone or mix it in with my moisturiser. It’s such an easy way to make sure that my skin is protected."

Kelly Brook uses a whole array of products! "My beauty routine consists of mainly Dermalogica products. I swear by them."

Other celeb Dermalogica users include Jennifer Aniston, Ant & Dec, Jada Pinkett Smith, the Cast of Sex in the City and Donna Air.

0 comments: